Is it possible to get all of the achievements for the forum?

There are achievements about editing the wiki, are these obtainable? Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think so.

1 Like

aw man, that sucks :slightly_frowning_face:

is it possible to earn all achievements in the forum?
@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

1 Like

welp he has spoken :joy:

1 Like

i assumed it wouldn’t be possible :laughing:

All achievements are theoretically obtainable… on this forum, however, there are some achievements that are either unreasonably or impossibly formatted so as to be unobtainable. The wiki achievement in particular can’t be obtained until a wiki post is made, and because nobody here has obtained trust level 3, there aren’t currently any wiki posts to edit.

2 Likes

@Celesteisscool. I’m pretty sure most of them are not able to be obtained right now, as the forum is still pretty new, But in theory, most of them should be able to be obtained over time… like once people get to trust level three, the wiki one would be available. Or maybe the Leader badge might not be able to be obtained. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I think leader badge has to be granted by an admin, so I think everything except that is obtainable

2 Likes

will somebody here end up earning all achievements?
@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

1 Like

HE HAS SPOKEN
(extra word here)

1 Like

Hi guys!

Thanks so much for caring so much about this forum. We’re excited to make this work.

I’m closing this now because it’s technically off-topic and I don’t think there’s much more to be added.

We’re still figuring out this forum and the best way forward too! The achievements are part of the forum platform, so we’re learning with you.

I’m sure things will change, and we’ll elaborate on this as we move forward together. So we appreciate your feedback and experiments and knowledge on this.

Thank you again for making Gimkit great! And HAPPY SUMMER. :watermelon::sunflower::icecream:

16 Likes