Is it possible for sentries to do this?

So you want the player to be able to damage one sentry but not the other? If that’s so, the solution is simple: put a barrier on the friendly sentry like Hacker said.

yeah yeah, like that

so i have this setup:

• the sentry that can’t attack is on the player’s/players’ team
  • the attacking sentry is not on the player’s/players’ team, but is the only one who can damage the sentry on the other team
  • the sentry on the other team cannot damage the attacker
1 Like

Um… I don’t think it’s possible, unless at some point Gimkiit Creative makes an update to take out a sentry’s weapon. With the new mining gamemode, there will probably be a function at some point to remove the sentry weapon. I think so because mayor Cole has no weapon. To find out when this happens, you can check out the Gimkit Creative Changelog.
https://docs.creative.gimkit.com/changelog
This shows every update that Gimkit has made to Gimkit Creative. If you see a new one, you can read through it and hope that the update is an update that allows you to take away the sentry weapon.

1 Like

ok, but i’ll leave this open until friday to see if anyone has solutions to this

3 Likes

My brain isn’t braining…

I’m gonna step out of this help topic… hm… I don’t know…(maybe I will find one by Friday.)

the best solution is to make the sentry absolutely awful. bad aim, slow fire time, all that

1 Like

looks like one solution, but not quite what i’m looking for

i gtg in 1 minute, bye

1 Like

ill see what i can do to make something more efficent

you can make a wall the same color as the background terrain around the sentry

This is why sentry interactions are great. #bbsi

gimkit.nolt.io for all your suggestion needs.

Or maybe they’re not needed.

Because we have a guide called Killable Sentries that Won’t Kill You! (by Here_to_help!)I can’t add a link cause it has the naught word ‘kill’ in it, so you’ll have to search it up @eiqcrmeliutgwhc.

and then add another sentry.

@mysz : D

2 Likes

The sentry has to be able to be attacked.

I agree with @THEHACKER120 about putting a barrier over the sentry. I use this in many of my maps, I usually make the barrier invisible.

Why don’t you guys search up the guide called ‘Killable Sentries that Won’t Kill You’ and use that as one of the sentries, and then a normal one for the other?

like i said before

1 Like

In the link, I just replaced k;ll with KO and it worked
Screenshot 2024-04-09 1.18.42 PM

1 Like

OHHH yeah, that should be good (@Gimkit101 get onto dod padlet)

2 Likes

he isn’t usually active after school hours

1 Like

dang, but i’ll keep note of that later. anyways, i think i found my solution

3 Likes

yeah

props to pi for thinking of that tho

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.