Is a racing game possible?

I have wanted to make one for a long time so if is possible can someone help me?
(BTW I’m new to Gimkit creative so please explain what some things are to me).

Use this guide for the speeds:

1 Like

Hello, and welcome! I’m new also, and this is a good question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, it is possible
You would put a laser at the finish line, and whoever struck the no-damage invisible laser would have there name set as a property of 'first place"

1 Like

Thanks, but I don’t know how I’m going to make it I just wanted to make it.

You need that to control how the players speed up and speed down though.

Is it a car racing game?

1 Like

That is true. I have no idea how to do this stuff though so please be patient with me.

2 Likes

First, you need your track. If you use my speed up and down method, then put lasers at the border of the track dealing no damage that make the player slow down A LOT.

1 Like

Okay, how about making a straight path and adding obstacles? There are many props you can use to make obstacles. If you’re comfortable with that, you can make it more complex by adding checkpoints.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @The_Man!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @The_Man !

1 Like

Welcome to forums @The_Man! Remember to read the community guidelines!

1 Like

You could use checkpoints to see where players are.

This might help

1 Like

Sorry, I took a long time to respond (had to do some personal stuff) but I will try this.

So I got my track layout done but I don’t know what to do next.

Put lasers around the edges of the tracks. Make sure they all are at 0 damage and broadcast on the same channel.

I don’t know about channels (because I’m new) so can you help me with that part?

They’re basically wire repeaters but don’t take up memory.