Inky's Satirical Rainbow Guide

noice guide! you did miss the part mysz said earlier (@mysz i remember that pfp from the longer wire topic!) and no offense but grammar

also all of you, save yourself from some flags. don’t spam.

6 Likes

Yay! I love your guide!

That’s insane! I’ll try this soon to my future maps and I’ll probably use my rainbow skin

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums!
@GKFO_Officials !

1 Like

Thank you I’m not really new, My old account is @French_Oliver365

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums too! (even though you aren’t a new user)

1 Like

Why are we barfing letters everywhere? Is it some sort of cult? The Word-Barf Cult?

Why did you switch?

idk

maybe

eicnhrui1ytq87ouiryo7uiry187ouqyw7r0n9y87quyr873uiynhq87aiurhw87uiryh87ou3i1ythd74uidqrha8xuieryh83uioqryhdo87iuenyh817oudiryhq78oruieh087wquioyh7aouihd87uiehj87uyhx79quoiwehramouidh87uihrq87u4ih078uhq8udih8euwirh83u1ihtoqywuirheoiqu

also mysz’s pfp…

But if this was without the zone, and you had a bunch of brown items, we could make a poop trail.

2 Likes

my lxmas said that this was his old pfp (not very old tho), he used it back in summer vacation?

and yea btw it’s july @InkyDarkBird

I don’t get why y’all are still talking about/complimenting this guide when I deliberately made it effortless and sloppy for the purposes of illustrating a point.

1 Like

cool guide @InkyDarkBird! you could use this if you don’t have the prism path trail.

is this guide helpful?
  • yes :slight_smile:
  • no :confused:
  • I vote for fun :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
0 voters

“hwo” to make a rainbow trail

2 Likes

what was the point?
(still a nice guide though :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

What point is that?

1 Like

It wasn’t a bad guide regardless of the spelling errors- it included images, grammar was understandable, concept was interesting.

don’t care it is what it is (im c hr is tian)

3 Likes

i think it was started by inkydarkbird at the end of his guide, (which turned out to be a cipher.)
idk i think people started barfing random letters after that, some might be secret codes, but i couldn’t find any,

hdstbdsgxwpcglwmojqxhoomd

ztptpc

1 Like

Mine is a vigenere cipher.

1 Like

yeahj, i thought so
i couldn’t figure the key out though