Important Forum PSA's

Read the post a bit more carefully and you will understand what @Lucasarino is saying.

1 Like

no, I wouldn’t recommend doing a guide on how you can help, as that is like @WolfTechnology said,

And that isn’t a good idea, and will most likely get flagged…

1 Like

okay, thank you for answering that! glad I asked first!

yeah what 7th and wolf said i cant quite grasp the idea of what ur try to say here @Lucasarino

Yep, saved you from like 10 flags.

Thank you a lot.I don’t want to get flagged for asking about this either!

how to use discobot:
really not important because this forum is for gimkit creative and discobot is not neccessary at all for anything

tips and tricks for navigating the forum:
okay good

solutions:
yes very important

how to appropriately flag:
werent there like a million of those psas

whhat is liked/dislicked:
bruh not important at all

dont run for help:
meh

making help easier:
ok ig

reasons to mark ur post as solution:
not important at all tbh
i mean, i get it that people should get the marked solutions they deserve, but does how many solutions you have really matter? like, at all?

how to make a guide:
just look at other guides bro ;-;

always search before asking help:
ok but kinda the same as making help easier

also

if thats true, shouldn’t it list which ones arent important?

The ones about don’t do this, when there is 3 others on the same topic, or how to make a poll, or how to link a post, important, but not needed.

we really don’t need any forum psas at all

all we need is
“click on the tabs on the left side of the screen to navigate around categories”

pretty much everything else on the forum is either not neccessary (e.g. formatting, tags), or labeled, or self explanatory

seriously, give me one forum psa that is actually needed
(or just any non self-explanatory forum feature that is neccessary and isn’t just navigating through categories)

@CringeKarlScott Let me just say this, jeffo said to keep some, but not all. look at this for proof. This is why, no other reason, and I try to help him were i can because he is extremly busy.

see, there is your answer, and if he wishes to take this down he can, he tracks a lot of what i do, so he will see this for sure, but thses guides are fine, I wish not to argue, it ruins my reputation and can cause uneccessary drama.

Eh, I still think that “Welcome to the Forums!” guide needs more credit, because it basically covers all the information in a lot of these “useful” PSAs in less than a page.

I had a guide on using the draft button but now I can’t find it. It isn’t even in my profile anymore.

Um, @WolfTechnology, some of these links don’t work.

I’m going to make a backup for this.

2 Likes

Yeah this is a very old guide and some of the guides no longer exist, so i will have to update it.

2024_02_06_0k7_Kleki

1 Like

also bump this guide it seems like we need it more now

yeah some of the guides on it got archieved so it was left alone.

1 Like