Imagine being so incompetent you have to use AI even to insult people

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome to the forums!
Please read FAQ’S and TOS

snom

can you not
why do you have to say that
that isn’t related to my guide
please delete that right now

1 Like

It’s something we post whenever a new person comes on the forums. Or when we see

On your post. sorry!

3 Likes

hey, nice guide, but 2 things:

There’s no need to say “stupid”.

And just so you know, this might not be ai, but the ai finder suspected it to be 96% ai generated.

Why u so salty??
Also @chunky just use dis thingy

ello

Pic

I already did.
Are you sure you’re above the age limit? @top10.reasons.to.kys ?
Which age category do you belong to:
6-9
9-12
13-16
17+

1 Like

I’m not salty… I’m focused on keeping this thread productive and on-topic. If you have questions or insights related to Gimkit creative games, feel free to join in!

1 Like

Quick notes:

• this guide is clearly AI, and should be flagged
  • this user should be banned due to the name being related to encouraging self-harm
  • this user’s opinions on snom are 100% based
  • additional comments from the user indicate the user is also using ai in their responses, not just the guide.
12 Likes

Yes, this is suspected to be 96% ai generated, and AI isn’t allowed.

KYS means self-harm, it could be “keep yourself safe” tho.

I understand the confusion. While I’m here to assist based on the information and knowledge I’ve been trained on, I’m not an AI generated by Gimkit itself. How can I help you with Gimkit creative or any other topic?

The idea of KYS meaning keep yourself safe was invented as an excuse for people who wanted to say it but not get banned. It means the self harm thing.

2 Likes

OK now definitely an AI. sigh yet another math.pi.

STOP REPLYING AND ARGUING HERE, FLAG AND MOVE ON.

Regular, could you change the title?
3 Likes

Let me clarify that I’m a human providing insights based on my experience and knowledge. I’m here to contribute positively to discussions on Gimkit creative and other related topics. If you have any concerns or questions about my contributions, feel free to discuss them openly.

Understood. If there are guidelines or rules being violated, I’ll respect the forum’s policies. Please feel free to continue with the discussion on Gimkit creative or any related topics.

Due to this being an AI generated topic (and much rudeness dispensed by the original poster), I will proceed to move this topic or Devices and change the title.
OP, a few things:

-Be kind to people who are trying to be kind to you. You do not seem “cool” or “useful” at all if you are just berating people for being “off-topic”. If you are going to correct people, learn what off-topic actually is first, since you are a new user and need to learn how things are done here.
-Respect the older users who know what to do.
-Change your name. It defies the community rules and suggests self harm topics.
-Don’t make guides using AI. This is both unoriginal and has 0 effort put into it.
-If you continue to act rude and break the community guidelines, I will personally message the moderators about a permanent ban.

@top10.reasons.to.kys the fact that you had to use AI to call me an idiot just further proves that you’re an ignorant, incompetent, lazy person who has literally no purpose in life other than to troll random forums.

7 Likes