Im trying to make a capture the flag game but i dont have enough tag zones to do it is there any other way to do it?

I got an idea.

hmm? im listeningā€¦ tell me

So, make it so they donā€™t respawn when tagged. Check if what area they are in using a zone. Use true and false properties and do a little bit of block code that makes the player respawn when it goes through. Might need an item to use it to check teams. This will cut down 2 tag zones to 1 every map. Might have to ask someone here, like here_to_help.

I meant this

The button in the bottom left corner.

I think heā€™s offline though.

But 2 zones. One for every team section. When they enter that team section, make it check what item they have. Make it so they spawn they have a item representing a team. example, red team = red seed

Now, make it so everyone can tag throughout the game.

change size. i didnt see that let me try

So tag zone for both teams, Your only gonna need 2. Do it so when someone tags someone, they donā€™t respawn. Then make it check the team and zone. Use true and false properties to determine if they in a zone.

that does work tysm.

1 Like

After, make it broadcast a message if its successful if someone on team blue tagged someone in their zone. After, make that message/channel do it so that when they receive a channel, it respawns them.

Edit: Pretty sure that would work.

Ohhhhhhhhh you meant you needed it biggerā€¦ ok

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.