I'm making a boss fight game, and I want a vending machine to grant an item to all players. How do I do it?

I want a vending machine to grant an item to all of the players. Please help!

2 Likes

Place a relay device, and set the relay audience to “all players.”
Then wire the vending machine to the relay and set the wire to “item purchased > trigger relay.” Then add an item granter, and set it to grant the item you want the vending machine to sell. Wire the relay to the item granter, and set the wire to “relay trigger > grant item.” And you’re done! Also, welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me, and thank you for your tutorial! It worked.

1 Like

Yeah, like he said, when your team does something (if set to cooperative) then put a relay for specific team, make a vending machine, wire the vending to relay, when item purchased, it will grant item to all players (you can set funding on and then the whole team can pay to get the item and it could disable a barrier or something)

1 Like

I second that

2 Likes

@anon73616841 is going to be mad that three people welcomed @MrBunwah before him, but nonetheless, welcome to the community!

1 Like

make that four i fourth that welcome

1 Like

I fifth the welcome!

1 Like

I sixth the welcome. (Is this what the forums are now?)

1 Like

I shall now seventh the welcome (before little)

1 Like

I’m going to welcome myself to the community

4 Likes

I can’t it’s really late sorry

but tommorow i can

1 Like

Welcome to the community! My name is @ClicClac, and my specialty is making a wide variety of things in Gimkit! If you ever need help, just ask!

4 Likes

I’m debating whether or not that counts as a specialty, but when it comes to you, it definitely applies

4 Likes

thats just a given

1 Like