Idk wut to make

im bored
idk wut to make
my 3 slots rn are: a multi-gamemode fighting game, a dungeon escape (with some side excursions if u dont wanna do da dungeon), and a moneytopia thing that i made (thats really grindy)

should i delete some of them? they’re getting a bit boring (especially moneytopia and dungeon escape)

3 Likes

Sure, if you want to delete them, go ahead. Also, I believe there’s a pretty handy guide in Community Made Guides about game ideas.

2 Likes

if you spent a really long time on one, dont delete it!!!
if you really detest one then do i guess

2 Likes

make a pac man game. I really want to see that

2 Likes

make a game that’s completely random

3 Likes

that is very helpful, he/she wants an original idea, so you tell them to make a random one
not making fun of you, but it is kinda funny
:joy:

3 Likes

what i mean is that you can gamble for a random amount of cash, and then invest it in a bank that either increases it or decreases. Then you can buy stuff that either increases or decreases cash. Whoever has the most cash at the end of the game wins

3 Likes

oh
why didnt you say so?
:laughing:

2 Likes

Make a battle royale, arena match where players have to fight each other for an end round, like each round, you can fight with a different weapon and try to knockout each other- with zapper on one round, evil eye on the next, wooden wand on the next, etc.
Also maybe hide and seek death version, capture the flag, or amongus.

3 Likes

thks for the help! very good ideas

1 Like

What about an arcade? You can stuff it full of games that you see on the forum. (Hint hint)

1 Like