Ideas Needed NOW!

This is a chain of posts on the same topic. I recommend reading them in order.

Post 1

I’m making a new game and I need an idea. Please don’t link me to an ideas post, I want to see ORIGINAL IDEAS.

Look at my death quiz idea. I haven’t made one yet, I just knew the mechanics. If you don’t like that, maybe some sort of Trap Maze?

1 Like

Here are some of my personal ideas:

• Role-play. Maybe some city-business or cops and robbers. This could be expanded on greatly.
  • Carnival. You could add lots of minigames or little ideas you’ve had that you’ve never been able to use. Here they can be added!
  • Dungeon Crawler. You could create a large quest with lots of mini-ideas as well. Very expandable with multiplayer modes.
  • Survival or Infection. You could have one (or more, your choice) to be the “survivors” and the rest would try to hunt them down.
  • Team Rumble and/or Team Deathmatch. Able to choose your own teams (that would be fun to create) and have a showdown!
  • Hangout. You could just have a map to chill and have fun, loaded with minigames (sort of like the carnival, but less hostile). Keep it nice and chill.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.