Ideas for my game+do u want to be in it?

its called the gauntlet, and it has a series of trials u have to pass. I need trial ideas, and if u want to be included, type a sort of npc u want to be, its name and appearance, or some form of building named after u in a trial, (also i will be more likely to choose u if you come up with a trial idea)
I will probably choose only around 5 people

• Do u want to be included in the gauntlet?
0 voters
3 Likes

Trial ideas:
Laser Maze
De@th Run
Boss Battle

2 Likes

wait i cant see whoever voted (i assume its u but if there are more people i wanna know) how do i make it so i can see who votes?

1 Like

Add a area where you get trappped in a cage almost at the end and you must solve puzzles to escape.

Plus:
Screenshot 2024-04-10 6.51.44 PM

(What if I am the person who drops the cage on you, and I taunt you from outside.)

2 Likes

i have 2/3, de@th run is a good idea! do u want to be in it?

1 Like

Sure, here I’ll make a wiki post if you want to be in @satorugojo1 's game:
@THEHACKER120
@gimmaster12345
@MirMirCreates Can my skin be an Ozi named Pearl? She can be in like the locker room or sm
@Captain-Gim, if you need a quote: “I’ve already WON.”

3 Likes

can I make it so I get vaporized by one of the trials and fail? I think it would be funny.

Just call me, “Txme”

And make my character Stache.

2 Likes

thanks, but apparently its too late

2 Likes

do u know how to make a gravestone? i will do a stache sentry in a barrier so it lookes like a photo, and if someone tells me how to do a gravestone ill put ur name on it

1 Like

do u have puzzle ideas?

1 Like

Escape room ::

2 Likes

You could do a maze.

1 Like

i already have one of those, but good idea

1 Like

Make a lock on the cage, and you have to find the right time to pickpocket the guard (preferably Gimmaster12345) and open the cage.

(Maybe also add randomized things I say using text because popups stun you.)

1 Like

wut u mean popups stun me?

1 Like

make it so when sentry gets knocked, it makes a grave stone. Try circle barriers combined with rectangular ones.

1 Like

can u teleport sentries? if so ill make it so when u enter room it goes into lasers and d1es

1 Like

If a popup opens on you, you can’t move until you close it.

1 Like

No, because the mods removed sentry interactions.

1 Like

You could use animation

2 Likes