Ideas for how to do a mechanic

I am making a Duck Duck Goose game, I have the selection of the person but I don’t know what I should do for the chasing. What should I do for the chasing? I already have a tag zone so I just need ideas for special mechanics in the chase.

A tag zone. They teleport to that zone and you need to make it to the end.

That’s what I was thinking, but chaser would lose every time if there was no advantages for everything. Any other ideas?

Obstacles in the way! :smiling_imp:

Duck Duck Goose doesn’t have obstacles, I’m trying to stay true to real life.

You can do the Among Us tagging method, and they can tag whoever they’re close to when clicking, and when a player is tagged, they become a tagger. The original tagger goes back to their seat (or a goose zone, whatever) and when they do, it resets the round?

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking, I’m looking for special ideas in the game like possible advantages. I should add that in the original topic lol.

1 Like

Or speed upgrades you can buy? :person_shrugging: Maybe you answer questions to get money for those upgrades.

Maybe, but im not thinking of adding upgrades to the game.

I don’t think that would be fair to some players, but that’d be fun for the tagger.
I guess you’d have to think outside the box.

1 Like

Does anyone else have an idea? I need more than what we have.

What if it’s who can answer more questions in a certain time, or the fastest to answer x questions. (The smartest kid wins.)

It is not going to have a questioner.