Ideas for a Gimkit hotel

Hey so im going to make a gimkit hotel game any ideas for it?

So far I have a restaurant and an elevator but those are my only ideas

1 Like

Maybe an arcade, swimming pool/water park, and restaurant? You could also make like a fireplace and s’mores, and add like a valet.

4 Likes

Nice ideas! I love the valet part especially!

1 Like

You could add a front desk with a sentry that does no damage and make a little hat or something that has the gimkit logo on it

2 Likes

Like a “Help” desk or check-in. Great idea!

3 Likes

Make a working light system in each room
(If it’s too complicated don’t)

Make Locked bathroom door as prank lol…

5 Likes

make infinite corridors with room numbers that go on forever (using block code and teleporters of course)

2 Likes

Make yourself a luggage with items when going to the hotel, and you can make it get mixed up between other people’s bags (sentries or real players) and then a problem arises XD

3 Likes

Instead of that, can’t you make a gim with barriers and props? It saves memory.

The light system can be a BIG barrier that activates when the lights turn off. Make sure to have it set to be able to see through!

For my idea, there can be different rooms. You only have to make 10 rooms? For each door to a room, it just teleports you to that room, so you don’t have to make 100 copies of it.

By rooms I mean hotel rooms that you sleep in.

you can make an infinite corridor and set the room numbers to infintiely increasing. That’s my idea.

I mean that would take a lot

but that would be nice for an exit-8 type game…

What’s exit-8?

You mean to simulate darkness?

You are trapped in an endless underground passageway.
Observe your surroundings carefully to reach “The Exit 8”.

Don’t overlook any anomalies.

If you find anomalies, turn back immediately.

If you don’t find anomalies, do not turn back.

To go out from Exit 8.

The Exit 8 is a short walking simulator inspired by Japanese underground passageways, liminal spaces and back rooms.
The game is only available in Japanese and English, but if you understand the above description of the anomaly, you can probably play it all the way through.

Copy pasted from google:

The Exit 8 is a short game that utilizes player discomfort and uncertainty to create a smart and psychological gaming experience . Players navigate a subway tunnel, searching for anomalies to avoid being trapped and progress towards the eighth exit. The game relies on careful observation and learning from mistakes.

Yes, I do mean that.