I would appreciate some ideas

I’m making a snowy marathon game and I need ideas for what different runners can do, like weapons, health and shield, energy, speed, and shards for the weapons, etc. I also need ideas for the tracks they run on.

You can use lasers that don’t do damage and they activate and de-activate barriers?

@Nature_Boy_Drama16 @C-C @Caternaught @Foxy @Pandapants2000 @California_Love @WolfTechnology @GrimReaper7 @harharharhar83 @lonewolf0230
help this person anyway back to the shadow realm for me

4 Likes

what u want @jelloboss

This man just called in the experts XD

Anyway
@HP7divergent46THG12 , Hannah you can use the different speeds of people and make them choose their carts, 1st place winners get teleported back to the spawn and get 1 cash, then at the start they have the option to go to the kart shop, where you can “upgrade your car” aka get better weapons, get better speed, and get more cash per win.

1 Like

Do you need making the map, I have time and can help you personally.

Pharlain said to not summon people.

1 Like

you called?

(yes I photoshoped that)
Bro, you called in the experts holy cow

Anyways, aside from the puns,
Just make combinations of different speed and weapons and healing stuff based on the character.
If it’s fast but is kinda weak in health, use like 1 shield can and a blaster and a slingshot
If it’s slow but has the build of a tank, use a quantum portal and a med pack and an evil eye

Just stuff like that.
Be creative

In my bio, i specifically put this :
Screenshot 2024-05-10 1.06.17 PM

It’s alright @getrithekd

1 Like

I’m not so sure about blatantly ignoring pharlain’s words… But you do you.

2 Likes

Does no one check bios

1 Like

Maybe don’t ping people and do it yourself?

2 Likes

:no_mouth::hushed::open_mouth::astonished:…the ultimate ping…but dont ping ppl unless they say they WANT you to please…
anyways ideas…hmmm
Maybe wait for today’s new update…cool stuff expected…maybe wait for knockback mechanics? and snow piles in the way that move? and sentries that try to sabotage?

1 Like

@Foxy is youre thumbnail post going to reopen?
and can i be a artist?

She’s no longer active, this forum got blocked.
And you can still use the wiki when the topic is closed

Edit: hmm, mysz is cooking something

It’s most likely not gonna reopen any time soon

@Dodge_Fox ok I will look, but the thumbnail request guide has been already remade 3 times and they have all gotten flagged and taken down.

Class: Sabotage

Description:

Start out weak, but knocking out players and sabotaging others will increase your speed, energy, damage, and weapon rarity so you can become literally unstoppable! Unfortunately, you lose half of your knockouts on death.

This class starts out at a low health with an uncommon zapper, average speed, and average energy. They passively gain 15 of each ammo per knockout. This is the progression for knockouts:

1 knockout: Uncommon Zapper → Rare Zapper, +15 max health.
3 knockouts: Rare Zapper → Epic Zapper, +25 more max health, 1.2x more speed.
7 knockouts: Epic Zapper → Legendary Zapper, + 60 more max health, 1.3x speed, 1.25x more energy.

12 knockouts: Legendary Zapper → Legendary Slingshot, +25 more max health, 1.4x speed, 1.35x energy.

How to Actually Make This Class:

Let’s just make some random base stats, I do not know what the stats for your game are, so I’m going to be making them up.

Base Health: 75
Base Weapon: Uncommon Zapper
Base Speed: 1x
I really do not know what “Energy” will mean in your game, so I’m gonna forget about it for now.

Alright. First, place down a property with these settings:

When choosing this class (most likely with a button), wire the button to a trigger that is not visible in-game and cannot be triggered by player collision. Now, create block code in the trigger that says this:

Very simple stuff. From now on, when we go through our systems, we’ll first need to check if the player is actually Sabotage class using the true/false property.

Place down a lifecycle. The option for the lifecycle should be “Player Knocks Out”. Now copy and paste the trigger you had before, and wire the lifecycle to the trigger like this:

Event Occurs → Trigger

Now, don’t touch the trigger for now.

First, we need to make a property called “SabotageKOs” to track your points! You might be wondering why we’re not using a counter. The answer? Because its hard to cut a counter’s value in half without doing some real complicated stuff. So we’re gonna count using block code! Fun!

This is the property that will track our KOs, and then we can finally touch the trigger again. Make this block code:

If you’re unsure how to make a variable, just click “Variables”, “Create New Variable”, and then name it whatever you want. Yay!

Anyways, I’m pretty sure you can make the buffs yourself. But how do you get rid of knockouts? Well, um, just do “When player knocked out”, trigger something. Then halve the property using math. Yeah, I’ve been typing this for way too long, and I don’t feel like it anymore. Bye.

8 Likes

You should make that true/false property a number one so you can change the value without blockcode. [1]

1. just saves a little bit of memory ↩︎

3 Likes

Thank you! I will look into this and test it out a little later.

:frowning2:

2 Likes

Don’t summon people, it might (and probably) annoys them and their no proof that they’ll be able to help with this. Instead help yourself and if you can’t simply don’t reply to this topic to prevent cluster.

2 Likes