I need some help on a Tower Defense map

If you have any suggestions please tell me.

Welcome to the forums @Bananas123 !
I was wondering if you need help or ideas?

I don’t get how to do ‘waves’.

Are you using sentries for the waves?

Yes, and I use sentries for the towers so that they will shoot at each other.

Unfortunately you can’t move sentries. I’m honestly not sure if it’s possible to do waves unless you use multiple sentries. If you want to do that here is a guide:
Move sentrys! (example uses two) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

What you COULD do is “animation” but the amount of memory that it would take up for the first few waves would be CRAZY. By animation I mean just a bunch of sentries activating and deactivating along the path.

Not only would it take up a lot of memory, but you only have 100 sentries at your disposal. :frowning_face:

1 Like

That would only be enough for about 3 waves. And I want 5.

You can keep repeating what you already made. It is a lot of labor though.

1 Like

True. I honestly don’t think I would have the patience to do something like that.

Yeah. Especially because it is so repetitive and the more waves, the more sentries. If you have any more questions ask away! Otherwise mark a solution.

Thanks. I will use it.

Activate and deactivate sentries. The guide I posted earlier should help you with that.

(sorry if I’m late but…) you could use players and teleporters to make a way to transfer the health of a (thing that moves across the path) from point a to point b however then you’re limited by the amount of players you can get in

Thank you I will try to include that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.