I need lobby inspiration for a deathrun

This is a re-post! I’m trying to make a minigame map and I need a mini lobby for the Death Run game if you would be so kind, would you create a small lobby maybe 10x10 to 25x25 for my death run? I’ll choose the one I like most and use it in my game ill check tomorrow. After your done with the design, could you post a picture of it so I can use it?

Thanks, Chocolate1534

(I don’t like the grammar police)

I am offended by this:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that someone was named grammar police. I don’t like the people that comment about wrong grammar

we are* also off topic

I don’t think he wants this

Stay on topic but avoiding mentioning grammar mistakes.

Because this is a pre-game lobby you won’t be able to use any devices because those only work in-game, but you can make it look nice and stuff, but you can use teleporters! Here is a design i came up with:

if your game has teams

1 Like

Obviously, these are just ideas so feel free to change them switch some things out change the floor change the border and all that kind of stuff. I hope this helps. And if it does please pin me to say thanks(@myname)

you blacked out the code in only 1/3 pictures

This may be off-topic, but what contest?

I know. i messed up and forgot to edit tham

@ModerateCape86, were do you see contest

I renamed this because this is not a contest

Bruh they just changed the title from “Tiny map contest/ I need Inspiration/ I need map help” to I need lobby inspiration for a deathrun :person_facepalming:

didnt Chocolate1534 post this, how did @Foxy edit it?

thanks to @Mattnosport for the great ideas!!

Your welcome, but how did @Foxy edit your post

I can change the title and tags on any post because I am a regular
the contest part of the title was confusing because this is not a contest so I changed it

foxy is a regular giving her post editing powers

Edit: (Foxy, we both posted at the same time! :crazy_face: )

thanks for explaining @Foxy