I need ideas for trust-based Gimkit games

I would say a game where it’s like a fishtopia/farmchain/something else, and where there is one player on a different team, and the idea is whoever gets stolen from learns who stole it but you don’t know if they’re covering themselves up and lying. After a random amount of time or after the game host decides they will switch stealers and everyone will know who was it.

Just make the leaderboard tracked be players and all of a sudden everybody wants to steal.

OOH
IDEA
ok so its an rpg where there are two teams.
the teams each try and progress faster through the rpg, and the goal is to reach a certain amount of cash. all sentries drop cash, so it helps to try and steal cash drops from the other team.

BUT

if you personally reach a certain amount of cash (which is higher than the team cash goal) then you personally win, so stealing from your team can be benificial.

Sure.

Represent!!! Amazing.

What do you mean by that?

Only for Cameron_Sharer (no peeking you sneaky speaker)

Want to join my blue allegiance? @NavyCatZ is already there!

Of course… :smiling_imp: Trust me. :wink:

That was just something I said that means that that’s a good idea.

Are you resolved?

oh
umm
yeah i guess

Thanks for being resolved. Have a great great great great day, CringeKarlScott, CringeKarlScott.

you you tutu, pi pi, pi.

Lol, lol

Like the math problem? That would be interesting…

Blue allegiance? I never heard about this!

imagine peeking

Fat flippers.

@CringeKarlScott how did you know he peeked unless you saw the same thing :hushed:

because he was replying to mysz’s post with the hidden thing
so he had to be talking about the hidden thing

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.