I need Ideas for a western map!

I’m making a western map and I need some ideas! It needs to be actually western! Like cowboys and Indians! If y’all have anything that you think I could use please show me!

First of all, it’s Native Americans or Indigenous Americas. Indians live in India. What about a quickdraw feature, where the faster you draw your gadget and activate it, the better score you get?

6 Likes

I can definetly clarify that.

Maybe something like some saloons or duels. NPC interactions could be easy with a “Howdy Pardner” or two. Maybe a stagecoach or a tumbleweed. You could also use cactus and horse emojis for visual effect.

Maybe there can be a duel feature where you can duel another person, and you can’t move but have to use whatever they have like a zapper to try to knockout each other.

1 Like

you should add tumbleweeds and cacti all around. here’s some cacti art i was able to make:

or you could just use the emoji.
there’s also a rattlesnake in this guide you could make.
and if you’re making a town maybe add a building with a saloon sign on it too?

edit: didn’t realize gimguy had already listed some of these things, sorry!

Yeah, and then you can add some sand tiles to really give more look to it!

1 Like

Multiple people have said this, but a duel feature where your movement is locked is a good idea. You could make it so that the players’ base health is pretty low, so winning would rely on who reacts and clicks first.
You could also add different factions that the player could interact with for different bonuses, in small outposts across the map.

2 Likes

That sounds good! Then add a quantum portal for suspense!

Maybe an RPG with minigames and yes as literally everyone in this post said, a quickdraw/duel.

A horse race where you can talk to an NPC to bet an amount of money that you will win the race, and then after that, you have to spam a button a certain amount of times to win the bet.

in a certain time period too! So they have to click this button 10 times within 15 seconds, for example.

Nah bro, 50 times within 15 seconds, the average CPS is like 6.

OHHH yeah, i was thinking of normal buttons, instead of game overlays. Yes, good idea.