I need help with zone voting

How do i make it to where when a certain zone has the most amount of votes it gets picked. But if a zone ties with another zone then it randomly picks. I tried using a checker and property but i got confused and stopped using them.

When a player enters the zone, it increases, when a player leaves the zone, it decreases. Use the following code for the end,

@Call24whem I got it now

1 Like

How to make a list of who has pressed a button! :yellow_square: or 4/10 - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative
'Ear ya go.
(hopefully this works)

BFB art style example:

quick summary of bfb

BFB is a show where 64 objects battle with different characteristics and abilities battle for a BFB (just a low quality box :skull:)

Guys can we keep this on topic!

Sorry, just PFP requesting

1 Like

Can i do this for both zones or just 1? @Slim

That is for the end. When everyone chooses it runs that code.

1 Like

BFB style PFP is here!
What do you think?
Screenshot 2024-09-03 4.42.40 PM
Oops I didn’t think about the arms
@gimkitnoobie

Please don’t post off topic things here guys!

If you want to share pfp art please do it in the wiki or private message eachother! :D.

Private msg is off, and the wiki is blocked :frowning:
Discord, Wix, Padlet too

Oh… well then idk what else to do because I don’t want this or me to get flagged. Might need bh to close and hide this topic since I am done now.

Sorry to ping you but i need this topic to be close since i already my solution. @Blackhole927

1 Like

You can wait 3 hours. The point where you would want to ping is when users continually post after it’s solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.