I need help with publishing a map

Ok so the map i need published is “Halo Gimkit Evolved” I published this already but it got deleted of the discovery because the thumbnail was a pic from halo so then i got this new thumbnail instead

but when i tried to republish it it said map updated not published so it just updated the deleted one not made a new one soooo i wasted 1000 gimbucks :angry: and still don’t have my map published. Is there any way i can publish it. Pls Help

um, I guess you could pay another 2000 gimbucks? but if it’s removed, I highly recommend to not publish it again.

well it was because of the thumbnail not the game itself and i got a new one also i learned that it only took 1000 but still :angry:

hello@gimkit.com tyr messaging them…

ok ill try

i did it how long do they normally take to respond?

Usually the next day

ok

I cant publish my map either

Do you have enough gimbucks?

Also, welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community! It might be because you haven’t leveled up 50 times total yet, or because you don’t have enough GimBucks.

I don’t know if this is what you mean but if you are worried about wasting gimbucks then you could get the season ticket but if the game was reported then maybe you should not publish it.