I need help with my Champion island map

First I need the 7 Champion name.
Second I need help with DDR and rugby.
And Much More.

1 Like

anything specific?
like art of a mechanic?
also for names do you want the og or new ones?

Well the DDR mechanic I need help with also the red gates

Also I want to have fourm People as the champions.

2 Likes

well, for ddr you can have a bunch of triggers to the left, right and above and below of the player that activate in a cycle, each step on the trigger increases your points

for rugby you can use the ball device and animated sentries you can pass the rugby ball too and animated sentries for the ogres as well

for the champion of climbing i’d say blizzy, navycatz, clicclac or heretohelp

for archery it could be rektrainbow, mysz/pi or lxmas for pvp aim skills (maybe haiasi?)

3 Likes

How are you planning to do rugby? I can be a champion.(better not get to full of myself lol.)

With Capture the flag.

Haiasi isn’t really on the forums much anymore.

1 Like

Okay so for people who want to be a champion just write your name here. But only 6 people because Haiasi already. Also write what champion you want to be.
2.Crimson_Knight (Rugby)
3. VoidFluffy (Marathon)
4.Sir Lancelot(Archery)
5. Blizzy(Climbing)
6.BananaBunny(Ping Pong)

3 Likes

hope that’s alright.

2 Likes

If any object say aye
(Btw what does DDR stand for??? Artistic swimming???)

1 Like

DDR stand for Dance dance revolution which is the type of game artistic swimming is

1 Like

Hello. How is everyone today.

Which one is magic @CrimsonVoid

oh wait this for DDR?

K, I think I found a way to do DDR but I’ve gotta test it. (And eat breakfast)

1 Like

Basically you get 4 zones that are shrunk to their smallest size, then you place then in a square, make sure there is at least some space between. You get a button that you use to start the game and wire it to a repeating trigger. Make the block code on the trigger that of a 4 digit randomizer. We will get to the channels later. Then place 4 text boxes with red square emojis in side make then not visible on start make them visible on one of the channels of the randomizer do this for the rest of the texts.

My friend Blizzy told me to write Climbing for her, is that fine @MOON? She couldn’t be online
Also I’m writing Ping Pong for me if that’s fine.

1 Like

1 more spot.

2 Likes

Wait 1 more again.

the next spot is skateboard

I own a skateboard but I cannot ride it, I always hurt myself…
I can play ping pong tho but banana bunny took that spot

1 Like