I need help with chanels they are confusing

Like lazers to turn on and off

1 Like

Not to be the grammar police, but it’s lasers.

Look for the channel inputs that say activate and deactivate lasers. Does that solve your problem?

Here is an explanation on how channels work: How Channels Work - An In-Depth Explanation

2 Likes

Thanks
(Sorry about the spelling)

1 Like

No prob. I have some tips for you if u don’t mind.

Welcome to the forum, @Themax! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Feel free to reach out to me whenever (except on weekends) for GKC help on the forums or in the chat box on my Gimkit blog, GimStream.

I recommend that as a new user, you read the TOS and FAQ. These resources can be crucial in making the most of your time in the forum.

Additionally, you should check out the forum-beginners and forum-tips tags for more GKC forum information. Please work with the GimUN to bring about a new Era in the forum - one where conversations are on-topic and as little posts need to get flagged as possible.

Have a great day!

Ok thanks i’l ask if I have questions :+1:

1 Like

K. Would u say my welcome message is too long, though? It’s fairly new.
Thanks!

WhoAmI

@WhoAmI, can u help me w/ something for the Gimmie Awards?

It’s not that long :slight_smile:

1 Like

This guide should help you with your problem:

BTW welcome to the forums!!!

1 Like

If you need lasers to be used, you can also take use of the laser manager to turn lasers on and off in bulk.

And do be sure to mark a solution once you are done.

@WhoAmI, can u go to my Gimmie Awards page and tell me what u think of the awards? Click the underlined text to see the awards. Plz pay special attention to the 1st one as it concerns you.

Also @Gimkit101

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.