I need help solving a problem with popup/blocks/activity-feed. (could be a bug.)

Ok, so these are photos of what the blocks/devices look like:
Screenshot 2024-04-26 4.49.02 PM
This code is in the popup. (It has more but it basically just says different things but does the same.)

The trigger on the left side goes of Hi and runs the wire pulse block. The one on the right makes the counter go up which goes to the property. The middle trigger makes it so when instead of doing activity feed and does a actual popup (Farther in blocks) ends after 3 seconds. And lastly the life-cycle just makes it so it makes the trigger do a run wire pulse block. I’m pretty confused on why this doesn’t work :face_with_diagonal_mouth:. The Popups do work though.

2 Likes

I’m confused, what exactly isn’t working here? Also, can I see what the wires do?

Also, can I see the settings for the devices? It’ll give me more clues.

So basically at the begining of the game it makes an activity feed that says “Hi everyone…” but the thing is, is that it does not make any type of activity feed. Also I will start taking the settings photos.

Here are the settings:

These are for the popup, that are not the blocks.

Also yes @Coolcaden26 the activity feed is that.

Nvm i got it

Here are the rest of the settings:

Counter:
Screenshot 2024-04-26 5.09.50 PM

Screenshot 2024-04-26 5.09.56 PM

Trigger 1

Screenshot 2024-04-26 5.11.58 PM

Trigger2

Trigger 3

That’s basically all, Also what does Nvm means @Coolcaden26?

nvm = nevermind

Oh, okay. Wait what did you get?

I need the settings for the property WIREPULSE

Oh, okay right here:

Couldn’t you just make a popup thats wired to a gamestart lifecycle? A closable popup of course.

Yeah it could be wired to the popup originally but when I was testing to see what was wrong with it I moved it to that trigger.

1 Like

Nevermind I can stay for another 10-15 minutes also what do you mean @ThatGim? I could change it, but I don’t think it would really solve the problem, also it is a activity feed that needs the help, the actual popup is fine. Here is where the activity should be:

1 Like

It would be so much more effective in every way to use the way I did, you could even use a counter timer to make it disappear after a set amount of time.

@some_kid can you help? I don’t know is after school Friday is the weekends. I read your description and it says “Only on weekends.”

1 Like

Sorry for asking so much, but can I get a better picture of the blocks? I know I’m missing something…

Yeah I know it seems all right here’s the blocks entirely:

Thats basically it but I will give the last part to:
Screenshot 2024-04-26 5.57.09 PM

Ah, so that’s an If/Then block connecting them all. I just wanted to make sure.

Maybe you should list the = statements the other way.

ex. WIREPULSE = 0, not 0 = WIREPULSE.

1 Like

Maybe, ok Ill try it, but I will have to leave/not reply as much now. It’s been 10-15 minutes.