I need decor ideas for this room (tell me which side or corner to put it on)

Ya"ll can choose on what I should put in here I will try to use every reply up to February
23rd.

1 Like

Maybe some bookshelves.

1 Like

table with bread on it

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Jamal! Please edit the image to remove the j0in code, as those aren’t allowed here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Jamal Make sure to read the TOS and FAQ and while you’re here check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips have a great time in our community that is crumbling

1 Like

Make some overgrown/groundbreaking plants! Make it kinda one way out styled.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Jamal !

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught
1 Like

hey how about a couch to watch tv and a bed to sleep on. also make a gaming desk to play games sorry if its to much

thats a good idea for this room i’ll add it

2 Likes

what color should i choose. Green, purple, red, yellow, or blue?

1 Like

how about red for the bed and green for the couch

1 Like

sorry but it’s to late im sorry

1 Like