I need an idea for a game

And i swear, no battle royales at all, those are overrated

3 Likes

Escape rooms are underrated but they are very cool. If you dare, you could also try to replicate a board game or just any other game (though among us is also overrated.)

4 Likes

I dont want to do an escape room

2 Likes

What games have you made already?

How about an infection game or a spin-off of regular gimkit games?

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll do an infection game

2 Likes
3 Likes

make arcade games!!! those are so cool
(and underrated)

2 Likes

Try making a quest where you are trying to save an adventurer, and you have to fight sentries, defuse booby traps, help people on the way, and find out lore in like lost tombs and stuff like that.

2 Likes

Also, welcome to the Gimkit Forums! The forums aren’t as active in the summer, but traffic should pick up in the school year!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Gimkit community!

5 Likes

welcome, also congrats on all of that, clue must of been difficult, because you would have to randomly generate the killer, which would be one of the players if i remember correctly, i haven’t played in a while, which would be a feat, also, you would have to have the exact right amount of people most likely, which could probably done with a player counter that updates a property players and when the game starts> a trigger is triggered to check the amount of the property and either end the game if there is too little or send some people to spectator mode with relays and such, im trailing off but great job! also a little selfish because i dont have pro |:(

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten to the killer part yet lol. I was thinking of Snowbrawl, where you can have one player begin infected. That could be the killer. I did include secret passages that connect the corner rooms like in the board game. I also have players begin the game at different parts of the mansion.

2 Likes

I second that

2 Likes

i third your second that

4 Likes

I fourth your second that

3 Likes

Woah Good job

4 Likes

Gg

2 Likes

i fifth your second that

3 Likes

That’s so cool! I love all of the things you added to make them look like candy.

4 Likes

I 6th your 2nd that. Welcome to the community!

4 Likes