I need a thumbnail for my piranhas vs minnows game! (SOLVED)

Hey, I need a thumbnail for my piranhas vs minnows game. I want it to be something like angry piranhas running after scared minnows. Thank you for all your help! :+1:

1 Like

I might have it ready tommorow.

1 Like

Thumbnail coming up!

1 Like

Ok, thanks! It’s cool you can make all the cool art, I could never do it!

1 Like

Do you want the Thumnail to say " Piranhas VS Minnows" ?
Also do you want all the fish to be the same color or different?
If so, what color or colors?

1 Like

Yeah, Piranhas VS Minnows is perfect! Whichever you think looks better but if you don’t care I would just go with the same color. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Alright

1 Like

Here it is!!

2 Likes

Great! Thank you so much, way better than I could have done! I like it just the way it is. I’ll make sure to give you the credit but do you want me to say: credit to SAD for making this thumbnail or use a different name? (I just decided to make an account today because a needed help with a few things so I hit a max number of replies, sorry.) I just published it! Thank you!!

1 Like

No problem, but I bet you could have done better!:grinning:

1 Like

Do you have any other requests? Like more gims, another background etc… So I can make the thumbnail more to your liking.

1 Like

Can you use this one:

I added a watermark on it and it will do for the credits

2 Likes

It’s alright, I’m glad I could help, I just add the credits, and the watermark, so you don’t have to worry about it.

1 Like

love it

1 Like

Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.