I need a thumbnail for my doors game im making (its called lonely)

maybe yes, I was also blocked by Blackhole in the first 3 days of creating my account, I was still not aware of what was allowed and what was not allowed here, and I noticed that everyone was asking for thumbnails, so I thought that asking for an avatar in the profile would not be a bad idea, and what do you think? 1 hour later, Blackhole goes to the post, closes it and writes “no avatars, off topic” and blocks me for 4 days :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, I understand that, however if you do what SUPPOSED to do and read the TOS and FAQ and beginner guides before you do anything you would know.

Well, honestly, did anyone even read them :thinking:

1 Like

Yes. lol Anyway, I’m sure @metal_sonic-1 will want their thumbnail when they get back so let’s close this discussion, so this topic doesn’t get unlisted.[1]

1. It was nice to have someone who actually listens to reasons and respects what other people say in conversation. Thanks :) ↩︎

3 Likes

i think the background is starting out ok

2 Likes

5 Likes

anything that needs changed or any tips in general, lmk :grin:

at the moment the author of this post has been suspended
@I-Am-A-Bozo

1 Like

Ah, Ok; good to know

By the way, beautiful art!

1 Like

Thank you. It’s just something I do in my spare time

2 Likes

idk really, I just change it when I feel like it, but back on topic
edit 2: ohh… welp

1 Like

i love your thumbnail!

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m hoping to improve. do you have any tips or critiques?

1 Like

i would make figure a little less blurry and add metal sonics name under the title

1 Like

Let’s just make a poll and if someone has contact with him, he picks the winning thumbnail and we tell blackhole to close the topic.

2 Likes

no thanks, im not done with mine

1 Like

Ok i was just suggesting.

2 Likes

and how did you plan to write to him?
@Spydecraft245

1 Like

You don’t have to get blackhole involved…
Just change the topic to help, mark a solution, and then change it back.
A regular should know that!

2 Likes