I need a mission list

I am making a map; as a side thing, I have many missions. Does anyone know how to make a list that will always be on the left side of my screen?

Overlay as a text.

but do u know how to add missions?

It’d involve true/false stuff and some properties/counters. Would you like to hear my idea?

Yeah sure Thank you!

So, if you want to manually get a mission, you can press a button.

When the button is pressed, make sure it activates a waypoint that says something to do with your quest (like “Get 50 dollars for a paintball gun”). Now, the next part really depends on your quest, so can you list an idea of one that you would like to make?

I have a thing where the player needs to “add coffee to a cup” by planting coffee beans, going to a vending machine then filling the cup.

also I don’t want waypoints I want it to be that they have to find evrything

Alright. Make it so that you can farm for coffee beans by using crafting tables and recipes, and then make a vending machine that players can buy from that transmit a signal that tells somewhere that the quest is done.

I already have that but what I want is a list on the side of my screen that has all of the missions that the player is in the middle of.

Use overlays in different spots

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.