I need a idea for the wilderness

I have a gate to the wild, but I don’t have a idea of what to make the wildeness, I have these questions:

1. What boime should it be? (only can be one) NOT A FOREST
  2. What should be in the boime?
  3. What are cool things to add the the boime?
  4. Send a screenshot of a path in the boime you want
  1. forest
  2. trees
  3. more trees

Forest seems too… unoriginal

I would reconmend a dense forest, with traps laid throughout it. Make the trees different sizes so it seems authentic. You can also include some flowers, alien plants, bushes, etc. It’s always the little details that make things great.

1 Like
  1. mountain biome
  2. lore
  3. more lore
1 Like
  1. desert
  2. lore of gims trying to find lore
  3. buried treasure
1 Like

Okay, don’t post what I just quoted

1 Like

wow, so much detail!!!

2 Likes

I want a screenshot of a mountain pathway so I can get a general idea of the biome,
no offense to Foxy or GimSolver, the mountain seems more original, and I want my game to be original. You suggested it @vqnillaxx, can you do this:

Tundra. Nobody ever does them, waaaaay overlooked. And it is easy with snowy grass/snow/frozen lake.

1 Like

Sorry, but, I want to use layers to make hills and mountains, so i’m doing a mountain, but you can show a path in the tundra you were thinking of! Then I will have a general idea of what to make! I can’t work on my game until I have the wilderness. Please, I can’t contine my game without it, I can’t, i’m not lying.

Summary
Summary
Summary
Summary
Summary
Summary
Summary
Summary
Summary
Summary
Summary

@vqnillaxx

2 Likes

dry trees rocks dry bushes

1 Like

Please, I need a general idea of what the mountains may look like in GKC

maybe terrain layering?

I was going to do that, I want a

of it, so I can get a general idea of what to make

1 Like

There are mountains and waterfalls here.

Quick question: when you enter the wilderness, should you arrive on flat or hilly ground?

I made a little path leading to the inside of the mountain.
(I also decided to make two versions just because)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.