I’m remastering all of the old modes into 2d!

Im currently working on Humans Vs Zombies. Let me know what i should do next. I am most excited for remaking infinity mode

2 Likes

Welcome to the vast place known as the forums.
Expect people here getting help.
Off-topic posts.
And more. Hope you have a great time here!

I would like to see Trust No One.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @hellochat! I hope you have fun here and get good ideas!

Try this! Click on one to read about it!

Figuring Out The Game's Theme

Now that you have a game you want to build in mind, it’s time to make it. This depends on personal preference, but you may or may not want to plan it out first. Is your game a team vs team, player vs player, or cooperative game? Does it have a plot with a start and ending or does it just go on and on? Asking these questions helps you figure out how you should build the game. Also, think of a main mechanic or theme you want to focus on. This is especially important if you are building a battle royale, which will be very generic if it doesn’t have something unique.

Getting Started on Building

It’s time to start building. It can be overwhelming since you have so much to build, but start on the small, essential things. Before you start, click on the gear icon. These are the settings, but the two most important ones are “Map Options” and “Editing Options.” Map Options are general settings for your map. It’s often overlooked by newer Gims, so make sure you look through it! Editing Options are useful tools that make building easier. My favorite is the “grid snap” option. It allows you to make props nice and aligned, so your map looks more polished. Once you’re done with these, look through the “starting device” category in the device menu and place some devices you think you may need. After that, you can look through the full menu and place devices as needed. You should work on the main mechanic first, then the overall shape of the map, some of the side options like lore, then decorate the map.

What if you don't know how to do something?

At one point, you will eventually come across some issues. Either the system you made doesn’t work or you don’t know how to do something. Before you ask for help on the forum, try to figure it out yourself. Look through all the options in a device by clicking on the “all options tab.” A lot of questions can be easily answered if you just look though the settings. Troubleshooting may be a bit harder. What I like to do is connect every component of a system to a prop so it deactivates it. There, you can figure out where the system went wrong. Make sure to double check the wiring too, as you can easily make mistakes there. If you still can’t find the solution, it’s time to go on the forum. Before you make a new topic, however, click on the search icon at the top right and search for guides or help posts for the question you have. Your question may have already been answered. Specifically, try searching for posts with the resolved tag (click on the tag, click the search icon, enter your query, and click “Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 10-38-34 Latest resolved topics - Gimkit Creative.”
If you still can’t find anything, that’s when you make a topic. Check this guide out so you can get quicker help:
How to get quicker and better answers for your questions [:green_square:] - #12 by twofoursixeight

From Navy’s Guide

You might now want to say that…

I’m not sure what you can make…
but welcome to the Forums @hellochat!

Uh… this isn’t on-topic. Please delete this or I will have to flag it.

Dude don’t flag them, this is their first time and they don’t know any better

1 Like

Okay, so welcome! Hope you have a nice time!

Sorry, i know. I tried to post it without a theme, but it wouldnt let me so i just posted it under the closest thing in my opinion, what should i put this under next time?

You know, you could say that this is off-topic instead of isn’t on-topic.

Welcome to the FNAF management that is the GKC forums hellochat! Anyways, I would like to see a remastered knockback as a map once the pixelator gets released for GKC. Even though idea topics are technically on-topic, the way you wrote this post makes it seem more off-topic than it is.

Yeah i dont know what theme would be good for my topic. Could you suggest one for me next time? This is my first post. Also, i meant the old old gamemodes. The classic ones. So like infinity, trust no one, bossfight, etc.

The help “theme” is fine (i think that is what you mean by theme). What you can do next time to make it sound more on-topic is adding more detail such as what you mean by “old modes”

For ‘The Floor is Lava’ you might want to use platformer if you have it

Some will be hard challenges like Draw That but if you succeed that’d be a huge accomplishment

@hellochat Welcome to the Gimkit Forums!!!

Do not forget to read the Community Guidelines, TOS, and the FAQ!!

Also if you need any help with anything or have any questions you can always tag me or go to others in the Help, Devices, Bugs, and Community Made Guides tabs :grin:

Again welcome to the forums :grin:

~GimkitLover1 / G_Fresh_3101

(OMG GUYS THIS IS MY 1ST OFFICAL WELCOME CUZ I INCLUDED EVERYTHING THIS TIME CUZ I COULD FIND IT LOL!!!)