I have sentries that the players have to knockout but once it is knocked out is the knockout showed for everyone?

I haven’t tested my game in multiplayer yet, and I don’t know if the knockout works for multiplayer… my game is called snow brawl please let me know if this works or not so I can fix the issue, and also tell me how I can fix it as well and maybe more ideas for my game (NOTE: The game snow brawl isn’t the one that has been out for a while, it is a new one). (Ps: Do the sentries get knocked out on everyone else’s side? I would like it to show each individual player’s knockouts, not so it shows it in game for everyone. It is kind of like a race on who can finish it first,)

1 Like

You would start with a lifecycle. Set it to ‘player knocks out’.

Add a notification. Add the text in the notification you want. [To have it display the name of the player/sentry knocked out, you will need blocks. If you want that, ask.]

Wire the lifecycle to the notification. This will do something like what you are asking.

[Don’t post a code for a multiplayer test, by the way. That is not allowed. Do it here.]

Welcome to the forums, @TheGimCollector !

Welcome to the forum @TheGimCollector ! Make sure to check out new-user-must-read & forum-tips! Also make sure to search :mag: before you post :email:!!

Thank you!! I will try that

1 Like

It should say on the side (person) Eye downed or whatever weapon your using (sentry)

That would be an interesting challenge. It would require a checker system, and block code.
[Considering making a guide…nobody else make one on that please]

welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums @TheGimCollector!

thank you!! When my game goes into multiplayer I will check and see

Welcome @TheGimCollector Sounds like you have a nice and interesting game in the making, hope I hear more about it!

is that the case? if so mark solution

thank you!! maybe check it out sometime!! please give me feedback on what it needs if you do!

You can mark a solution by pressing a button around here
on a post. Mark the post that helped you the most as the solution. This will stop people from replying on a post after 3 hours.

I cant the game wix is blocked and so is my school email to others not from me school… I wish though…last time I asked how I could go on others games they flagged me because I couldn’t comment back because max posts.

1 Like

so it went into multiplayer and it didnt show that, it was like we were a team to defeat the sentries, but it was still cool, i dont think it will work for my classmates though.

wait are you a teacher?

no im a student, i meant the other students in my class

well okay then but it works just sometimes the messages dont pop up

its just the thing is when i was knocking out some of the sentries, and i had to heal, when i came back to the sentries there were fewer then the ones that i fought

They most likely killed eachother