I have 1 game left, what should I make

I have 1 game left, what should I make

An AI training map. Train the AI, get the values from the properties, implement it in your other maps.

2 Likes

ok.

btw when are you available to help with voting for Rithiked?

In like 2-3 hours. I’ll also be doing game night though.

ok, i might not be available though. I will see you tomorrow then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe a map! (jk) You should make a map of something, like a video game, or a movie. (ex. Pokemon, Dora the Explorer, etc.)

1 Like

You can make a battle training arena, the ai goes up as the number of enemies you defeat, and you can use the points from killing enemies to buy better weapons.

1 Like

You can do whatever you wish! My one suggestion: go all out in everything! Make it super complicated and get the memory up to 98%-100%! Get all those blocks and art and just DO IT ALL!

btw that’s a joke, I suggest you do something productive that will benefit Gimkit and use up as much memory as possible

1 Like

I actually was considering that lol

Lol, what a guees Wingwave, and @potato1 remember to mark a solution soon.

Btw @WolfTechnology, is your Skeld guide finished? I’m going to finally tackle Among Us.

1 Like

Oh yeah skeld has been done for a while, are you talking about MIRA? And really? That would be sweet.

Ok, thanks!

Um, no problem? and what are you going to make on the among us section?

I mean I’m going to make it (the entire thing) in Creative. Sorry for not being so specific, but now let’s get back on-topic (or not reply here anymore).

(well, once I have the time)

The map, all sytems, and task? Thats a lot to do and the map its self is like 30-35% memory, so you have to be careful on what you do. It will most likely be a huge undertaking and very time consuming. But I give you good luck and let me know if I can help!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.