I don't know how to make this and i want it too look nice plz help

You can do as i normaly do, when i am making a map that idk, i search up a photo and slowly copy it to make sure it get it right, then you can search up guides on how to make trees and ice if you need to.

Sry for bieng uncultured buuuut, THATS A GAME?!

yeah its a nintendo Switch game, but lets stay on topic. well this is and is not on topic… hmm.

1 Like

bro its a wii u game the one I’m taking about when wii u version is better

2 Likes

Hey guys, you’re just debating about stuff that has nothing to do with Gimkit. What does the island have?

want a screen shot??

1 Like

Yeah, sure. That would help.

1 Like

This for the windmill:

This for the waterfall:

I suggest you use a lot of trees, both dry and green, to cover up the map. Also, there is a well prop, so you could use that, too. Also, I suggest you switch between the different rock props to make it look more realistic and different.

Okay, this is mostly for new users, but if you post something, and then immediately tell them “don’t forget to mark a solution!” Before anyone else can comment, before a person good in that area can say something, or before the conversation really gets started, you’re basically just asking the poster to give you a solution, which only creates clutter. Please stop doing this.

2 Likes

yea i like heairing all peopls ideas

1 Like

same it gives me influence and i some times take them a make guides, i at least credit them.

1 Like

so true wolf so true

Yeah, most are just random thoughts of mine, but at least 25% arent my original ideas.

hmm ok wolf check the other places

ok, and lets stop off-topic chatting.

agreed back to gimkit so is it possible to make one of those pine trees but without snow

because that would be perfect for the tree behind the birds head

yes but it will have to be custom, i can see if i can make one and tell you how to make it.

ok maybe u should just do it I can send u a code on one of the other sites