I came up with an idea(finaly)

ok so the map is called battle at the bridge. You have to cross the bridge and capture the other teams flag and bring it back, now anyone that wants go give ideas or post thumbnails for the game mode will be appreciated, I will put your name down and give you credit for the map if I use your idea or thumbnail, I AM NOT ASKING FOR A THUMBNAIL BUT IF YOU WANT TO PUT ONE YOU CAN)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @beaustud8111 !
also good idea! ill think of some ideas, give me a little while.

ok thank you so much

1 Like

If anyone would like to come up with a bridge design, or a broken down car that would be nice

1 Like

what kind of bridge would you like? A mid-evil type bridge or a modern one like the Golden Gate bridge.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but you are basically asking for a thumbnail. Also, don’t make a new topic for your original post. This is likely going to be reported. You clearly know the rules, as you acknowledged the fact that thumbnails are banned. Thanks.

Regulars, please change this to devices. Thanks!

2 Likes

1 Like

Unfortunately, that is not allowed either. [Section removed due to detected rudeness :slight_smile: ] Thanks for the positive notes though!

Also, there is the WIX for posting thumbnail requests.

i said that im not asking for a thumbnail but you are more than welcome to put one

wix is band on my school computer so, I’m only asking once and I will stop

2 Likes

Modern day but kind of like abandoned, with broken cars and roadblocks

2 Likes

send me a link to this wix thing
pls

@JellyProductions send me a link to this wix thing please, and what happened to Dodge_Fox post

2 Likes

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing

1 Like

ok thank you I have to have 20 characters

no do < and > but no space between words and it will turn inside words invisible.

1 Like

ok now which one do I enter to request

i dont know, wix blocked for me…