I am making a game where you try to reach 10k cash and win but I am having a problem thinking of a job to do at the city part of the map

I would like to here some suggestions of what jobs I should do in the city example: Mining you can make 5k, town police etc. also this is a platformer world

there can be a bank supervisor that allows you to answer math questions and get cash

mail
farming
fishing

Funne!
[1]
How about getting a job as a cashier and you have to work in a store to get paid at the end of the day?

1. 1+1=2
    Earns 1k cash ↩︎

2 Likes

maybe a construction person. you can use dynamic stuff.

1 Like

What about a firefighter putting out fire with a blaster?

1 Like

how about a sports player? it can be basketball, or soccer.

1 Like

Maybe Racing would be a good idea in the game.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @TehRealIced!
Make sure to check out new-user-must-read and forum-beginners if you haven’t already!
If you have the time, maybe even look through some Community Made Guides and forum-tips!

Maybe you can build workplaces and you have 4 options to gain money.

1. Go work at the formal workstation…
  2. Go catch fish and sell them
  3. You need to win platformers to gain money!
  4. Do boxing, if you knock out sentries and reach the end of a platformer, you gain money each time while knocking out a sentry and when you reach the end…
    YOU GAIN A BONUS AMOUNT OF MONEY!
1 Like

Job ideas:

–janitor
trash (props) appear around the map (like farmchain but more), the janitor’s job is to pick them up and put them in a trash can. Standard Paycheck: 500 a day
–hit man
you receive notices to kill people (if that is too hard, you can also go with sentries), and you get 400 for every kill, and you received 1~2 jobs each day
–DJ
this one is a bit easy: there are buttons, and above the buttons there re barriers. You must press the button with the activated barrier above it. Standard Paycheck: 300 + tips (random integer from 50~500)

4 Likes

nice that is a good idea also that means there could be a a person who can steal

2 Likes