Hypocrisy on the Forums [click @CringeKarlScott’s link to read the guide]

i love how many people agree with this topic.
pretty much everybody is on the same page here, which is something very rare on this website.

13 Likes

wisdom like this brings people together :]

22 Likes

Goes to show how well it’s going. And also very worrying for me as someone who wants the best for this place seeing how most people would agree that something desperately needs to change.

alright I’m going back to working on my map, I don’t wanna get banned from this community as a whole over this.

15 Likes

Just as a warning, don’t make hypocrite be a label like flag warriors.

19 Likes

Very well said, I 100% agree.
But we really can’t stop it, unless we get staff involved

10 Likes

I see no problems here.

26 Likes

You might want to compare the number of actual help before and now.

10 Likes

noooo
@GimSolver why are you trying to move this??
everyone here, save this before it gets flagged, so we can quote it later

14 Likes

I’ve already copied the raw of this post and put it somewhere safe

6 Likes

Woah, just that image describes the sheer amount of thumbnail requests and shows the actual amount of actual questions with help in GKC.

13 Likes

dang, this is deep.

Today, I had some thoughts about leaving. I put that piece of text in my bio, thinking, ‘hope someone sees this.’ And it did.

i have no words.

Maybe the forums do have hope

@Taylor_Swift_Lover13 cough cough j cough t

20 Likes

agreed.
i had the same reaction, to be honest.

14 Likes

Beautiful speech. :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

this is very true.
I feel like when pharlain became active she focused on banning the off topic posters, which was a problem but not as severe as the thumbnail topics.
if she had focused on removing those instead, things would be a lot better.

16 Likes

Can we just all take a moment and breathe, forgot what’s going on in the forums, and take these words in? This goes for everyone, both to-thumbnail creators and OGs.

if a new user can do this, so can everyone else (no offense to new users, i think they’re amazing).

21 Likes

Agreed! However, hypocrisy is when someone says to do or not do something and then they go against what they said, not doing something just because someone else did it. Take no offense to this (though I don’t think you will because you sound like a logical person) just letting you know for the future! :+1:

9 Likes

agreed.
(keep in mind that this person did say they were reading here for a while before they posted this though, so they’re not really a new user, not like most new users anyway)

11 Likes

Yeah that’s just being a :sheep: or a :parrot:.

8 Likes

reliefr, you are amazing.

just 3 more likes guys, get this guy great topic in under an hour!
also he needs new user of the month

16 Likes

Surprisingly good topic for someone who joined 2 hours ago

8 Likes