How to use or get to platfomer in gim creative

someone please help i am new and dont know much

yet again it is not yet released

2 Likes

They haven’t released platforming in GKC yet.

1 Like

don’t they have a beta if you have the seson ticket (don’t question my spelling) if not I’m sure its coming

1 Like

yes, they do and I get the season tickets when possible, I do have the third season ticket and mentioned something about it just not how to get to it once you have it.

ok then I don’t know but I tryed I guess just wait till it comes out

1 Like

make sure to make something as a solution ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok I thank everyone for their replies!!! :smiley: :smile: :grin:

It hasn’t released yet, but as in this post you can see the discussions for what people want and have ideas for when platformer releases.

1 Like

josh and jeff got sick a while ago, which delayed the release of creative platforming beta by about 2 weeks. we can therefore assume that it will be out in about a week and a half.

also, the gimkit team has much more important things to work on, namely the botting problem.

@gimcraz100PeRcEnT if this answers your question, please mark it as a solution!

3 Likes

yeah sadly its just not going to release to all later in the year. :frowning:

1 Like

makes sense :person_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: thanks any way

Josh and Jakub, remember, he exists and does a lot of cool work for gimkit!
Also the botting problem I don’t think effects school games too much so it should be somewhat fine for the moment.

2 Likes

oh yah how do you change your image

you go into your user settings and select preferences and you will see a image uploader, click that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.