How to switch your weapon from anywhere

Negative means item granter that takes away positive means item granter that gives
So first here are the things you need (pretend you only have 2 weapons) (say you have 1 slot)
-Item Granter
-Popup
-Game Overlay
-Wire Repeater
So what you need to do is name your Game Overlay something like Weapon. Then make it so when you click the overlay you open the popup. The Primary Call to Action should be the weapon the the Secondary should be Next. Lets say I use Zapper and Wooden Wand. So for my first on I will name it Zapper and next. Then hook the Primary to a item granter. Set the item granter to grant safe amount. I will put 1 zapper item granter, -1 zapper item granter, -1 wooden wand item granter. Now hook all the -1’s to the Zapper popup. Then hook a wire repeater to the same zapper popup (all this is primary) and set the time to 0.1. Then hook the wire repeater to the 1’s item granter and repeat. You may need more item granters if you have more weapons. Also secondary call to actions will always be next, and if it is at the end loop it to the first one.
Here are all the pictures
Wire Repeater x2

Game Overlay

Popup 1

Popup 2

Item Granters Positives

Item Granters Negatives

Wires 1 x2

Wires 2 x2

Final

This doesn’t belong in ideas and what is this exactly?

screenshots would be nice for new users : D

also is there another guide on this? Don’t think that Studentish is necessary.

1 Like

I did that because I was afraid someone else had already posted a similar topic

I will include it, sooner or later (done)

Remember pictures are powerful

@Student this does not belong in ideas so I removed it please don’t add it again

There is not a guide based off of what i can search, but I’m sure there is something like this by now. But @Student i removed the Studentish version from the title because it is not needed and your guide is the only one with this so it does not need a version name. In addition we are also trying to limit duplicate guides, so unless the original guide is hard to understand please don’t remake another guide.

thanks, I won’t, I think it is pretty understandable