How to share a map for students to play asynchronously?

I’ve only pinged here twice in the past 5 months… [1]

1. Sorry for pinging everyone. ↩︎

you pinged 10 people

it’s just annoying when someone pings “here” when a solution is already marked (and it’s already annoying sometimes when not)

anyways the solution is marked, stop replying

only ping here when its something everyone needs to see

I pinged 7

(referring to fersion)I’m so happy that my ‘organization’ doesn’t have that. Hopefully it doesn’t add anything.
Glad to help! Like I said before, you can try hosting normally. Now that I see the log-in thing though, I don’t know if normal joining makes you log-in too.

Hey guys, I think we helped Mr. Gartman, so why don’t we go and solve some different problems instead of continuing to post stuff here?

4 Likes

no (i wish yes)

they’re still continuing their yapping session with pinging

this closes in 3h after the last reply
can we let it?

I pinged here because I got the link to work, and I thought it would help solve the problem. If I scrolled down I would see the problem already solved. Sorry everyone.

Btw @Blackhole927, did you read my response to the Gimkit Awards recommendation thing? It’s a question I have for next year that only you can answer because it’s kind of a request. I would ask in the Gimkit Awards post, but its locked.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.