How to Shame a Player that Joined Late | Difficulty: 🟨

Which is fine and works for some things, until you add in the “all players” option in the notification as well.

I was talking about if you did the relay only. That doesn’t work.

1 Like

This is devious! I love it! (If I use it in my next game I will credit you!)

Nice guide!

Yes I know I’m actually here for one minute

3 Likes

would they see it if late j0in spectators were on?

2 Likes

Probably not… I don’t know

Hi, @GimSolver. Did anyone miss me? Also I can only be here for a few minutes.

1 Like

What, this guide is great but why is @Blizzy so wonderful that she is back and everyone is exstatic?

What do you mean? And let’s not get off-topic

GimSolver

Um, I just found out that my school unblocked the forum. I might get Regular again after all. And it might not be my time to say goodbye yet…

3 Likes

we need you. the forums are in a dark age and yesterday, there were like 20 off-topic topics, I ran out of flags. @Blizzy!

oh your back yay don’t leave @Blizzy we need you. Like GimSolver said.

Yeah we need you.

3 Likes

Yeah it is the dark ages of the forums like the time when there were so many help posts asking for thumbnails
Back on topic now

1 Like

Oh… I guess I was away for a long time…
Anyways I gtg now maybe I’ll come back

@GimSolver I just published The Blizzian Hunger Games… Try it! And I now I’m leaving…

2 Likes

Poyo poyo poyo po sorry, Kirby got on my iPad again. But please stay! :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Please get back on topic, This is supposed to be a guide, not a welcome back party.

This is possibly the best guide I’ve read so far :rofl:

I concatenated the randomizer part and made it scalable to larger amounts.
(reduced 24 blocks to 20 blocks)

I “filled” the smaller texts to 33 characters using spaces in order to prevent indexing issues.

1 Like

By the way guys, make sure to add a space before typing, or the first word will mesh together with the name.

For example:
(space) missed the bus

Without the space, it would look like this:
Playermissed the bus.

1 Like

Thank you for this, it’s kind of hard to see the space!

1 Like

I like your system, but it might be a little complicated for beginners in block code

Thank you!