How to NOT copy someone's general map ideas. (WIP)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if your joking or not. (Lucky, you got waxy skin…)

This could be a total coincidence yknow. These 3 am type maps are popular, theres bound to be similar items.

3 Likes

True, I am pretty sure they did copy me, but I can’t tell for sure. They copied a few of my ideas, but like you said, it could totally be a coincidence.

the 3 am maps ive seen tons, ive played very few, and they are pretty well put together

@THEHACKER120 what happend to the padlet

2 Likes

I think that people should just create new types of maps. Why create an ending map already anyway? It’s not like the flow of those maps publishing is going to stop,

3 Likes

his account got deleted for padlet

2 Likes

Well, ngl this isn’t copying people might just have the same ideas after all great minds think alike

3 Likes

sorry I’ not fond, not fond AT ALL, of ending games that are just ending based.

3 Likes

My map has honestly got a much higher quality than all the other’s I’ve played.

2 Likes

well ya, but there is always a trend and getting up and doing someting or getting something is pretty popular, it’d be nice if there was a diffrent type of trend (like actual parkour maps and not ones that are only possible on this day or old bugs/glitches, or they are just not finished >:( )

1 Like

Hate to break it to you, but…
1: this is a common thing. (speaking of the map idea) You can find it on Roblox, and everywhere on Gimkit too. it’s not new.
2: How do you know that they copied you? Release dates are key evidence, yet we cannot find those. So who knows, maybe theirs was before yours.
3: I think honestly that this could be one of a million of these, maybe they got lucky?
4: This isn’t really a guide, more of common sense.
Just constructive criticism

3 Likes

Fun fact: Just because you did an idea doesn’t mean you own it. The 3am genre has gotten pretty common. It’s become more popular on Gimkit now. In fact, it probably started on Roblox. People tend to think that people who make it popular or people who made it earlier are copying it. However, that’s just not true. Sol’s RNG didn’t start the RNG genre on Roblox. However, they did popularize it. There are now tons of RNG games on Gimkit AND Roblox. However, 53_Axis (the owner of Sol’s), did not claim the genre for himself. Ideas are meant to be shared, not gatekept, so don’t think someone is copying you due to similar ideas.

2 Likes

Adding on: The only way to know someone is copying you is that 99%+ things of their map and your map are the same AND yours was released earlier.

3 Likes

Similar ideas Copying

6 Likes

Mine was actually released in April, and theirs was released yesterday.

it looks like they changed some things though… you can’t say they copied the map itself and definitely not the idea…

1 Like

What’s the point of this “guide”?
This is kinda obvious and most people that create these copied maps are not on the forums or don’t pay attention to posts like this

2 Likes

Flagged… should have seen that coming… oh well.

well yeah, the forums are for discussion, not complaining…

1 Like

I dont know how you know that