How to make you respawn if you are IN a zone

what it says up there

person enters zone → respawn

if they don’t teleport into the zone, this should work

e then it respans you

It counts as entering even if it isn’t. If you want it on a timer or something, then make it appear when it runs out, it still is entering. then, connect it with a wire or channel to a respawn device, and B-O-O-M (s-t-u-p-i-d algorithm) you have one. You don’t even have to change many things, just connect a channel to activate and deactivate a zone!

Then place two zones. Make one of them smaller than the other, but also place it inside the other. Make entering them increment a counter, and exiting them decrement the counter. Make the counter have a target of 2. If the counter hits its target, respawn the player.

1 Like

well, if you’re in a zone, then just put another zone in that zone, then connect the smaller zone to the respawn device.

You could then get rid of the larger zone, since the larger zone now does nothing.

Maybe the first zone is a broad no-fire zone, and they need to have the smaller zones for respawning?
:thinking:

wire a zone to a respawner

Unit_72:
It counts as entering even if it isn’t. If you want it on a timer or something, then make it appear when it runs out, it still is entering. then, connect it with a wire or channel to a respawn device, and B-O-O-M (s-t-u-p-i-d algorithm) you have one. You don’t even have to change many things, just connect a channel to activate and deactivate a zone!

1 Like

Here, a simple solution:

1) Place a zone and a respawn device next to each other.

2) Connect a wire starting at the zone, then connect it to the respawn device.

Channels are more data-friendly and more organized, in my opinion.

Yes, but I’m just trying to keep it simple.

Okay.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.