How to make working Stamin-Up! Inspired by COD Zombies! [Difficulty 🟦] Perk A Colas V7

While editing the post, click on the settings icon and select “Build Poll”. There you can choose between a single choice poll (like what wingwave made), a multiple choice poll (useful for asking questions that could have multiple answers), or a number rating poll (where the votes get averaged into a single number). To add a title, a closing date, or modify any of the settings of the poll and to insert a number rating poll, you must click on the settings icon in the build poll menu.

Example of a single choice poll:

Placeholder Text
0 voters

Example of a multiple choice poll:

What do you think of this poll/post?
  • It’s awesome! Great job!
  • It’s nice.
  • It could be better.
  • Why did you even make this?
0 voters

Example of a number rating poll:

Difficulty?
0 voters

Hope this helps with your poll making needs!

5 Likes

Thanks, @cs3112583! This helps me out a ton!

3 Likes

To switch it back to original, set a lifecycle to player knocked out. Wire it to a speed modifier switching the player back to original speed(default 1). Event occurs - Set player to configured speed

2 Likes

Nice guide! I’m not sure exactly what it is because I don’t play COD but it seems cool.

3 Likes

what about the other perks you wanna know? i played all of the cods and this cods @Cod_Zombies so i know all the perks but which one u want?

what i don't know.

i don’t know morden wafare 3

2 Likes

Also, adding a spoiler or

Hide Details

to an off-topic post doesn’t stop it from being flagged.
If anything, it just makes people click the spoiler/hide details more.
(I learned this the hard way, trust me)

3 Likes

@Haiasi i never knew it would just make people click spoiler/hide details more but let go back on topic as i just used that in my guide and now i don’t know which to delete it or keep it.

1 Like

I’m trying to add every perk,but some perks like Mule Kick and PhD Flopper might not be able to happen yet

but it could when jeffo and the gimkit team add the new update

2 Likes

Yeah,true true good thinking

What do those perks do?

1 Like

Which one? There’s been a variety of perks over the years

The ones you mentioned might not be able to happen

1 Like

Well, PhD Flopper grants multiple effects. It makes you immune to fall damage and explosive damage,and whenever you flop/dolphin dive onto the ground,it creates and explosion. Mule Kick allows the player to have an additional weapon slot,but that weapon is lost when downed and cannot be recovered unless the Mystery Box is used

There are surely more that might not be possible yet

But question answered!

I’ve read the poll votes guys. @Haiasi, i am currently trying to add a Stamin-Up machine prop,and the speed to get removed when knocked out. The reason i made this is i love Cod Zombies,and i’m making a map, and Stamin-Up is iconic,and for the map,ideal for means of travel, @ClicClac, @aegleu and @Grey_Stone. Thanks for support,even though it may not be the best! I’ll keep trying!

3 Likes

Some things,sadly are impossible for now.(also you play cod zombies and stuff)

yes i do

1 Like

Please dont get off topic!

1 Like