How to make the snowball launcher damage other players?

I am trying to make a custom Capture-the-Flag mode and I want to make the snowball launcher damage players. But when I tested my round with a friend, the snowballs didn’t do any damage. Any advice?

1 Like

Perhaps your friend was on the same team as you.

It is beacuse you are on the same team, make the two spawners for team 1 and team 2 then give each a weapon and they will deal damge. And Welcome to the commuity @Gold! Let me know if you need more help.

thank you! but I did make two spawners and the snowballs still didn’t damge him

did you click the spawners and set it to were on team 1 or team 2 can spawn there? Here is a guide on everything about cature the flag, there is a lot of helpful info you can use.

([ 📰 Resources ] Resources for Capture the Flag)

thanks! I’ll check if I did and thanks for the link! Your a life saver!

3 Likes

Your welcome let me know if you need help on anything else. And please remember to mark a solution.

Welcome to the Forum @Gold! I suggest reading the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more help.

Welcome to the forum, @Gold! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

Is there anything else you need help with? If not, then make sure to mark a solution!

Welcome to the forum @Gold.

1 Like