Resolved Guide, don't respond

Nevah see this again

1 Like

The clock has started, 30 days. Dundunduuuuun!

Edits:
Fixed spelling of Rogue and removed length-warning.

Ok that’s fine @VoidFluffy I will be editing this

I thought you left?

Yeah, but I’m on every now and then

Um, when you get a chance, can you fix the “rouge”’s (sorry the formatting I did was so confusing after the double quotes there is a single quote/apostrophe so it looks like triple) to rogue? I’ve noticed it in the guide and bio. It’s just a little ick for me so if it doesn’t bother you that’s fine.

2 Likes

No. Nevah. NEVAHHHHH

1 Like

Finished!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO

…this really isn’t much of a guide.
-It has no images to help
-It tells you what to do, but does not explain how to do it.
-The sentences are unclear and lack understandability
-The organization needs some more work
-rogue is spelled wrong and that’s a problem because rouge means something else entirely- it’s an item of facial makeup.

Also, there’s something we should think about for a minute.
Making a guide on a whole game (even though this guide is quite sparce) is problematic in general.
That’s because if multiple people use it and publish it, you’ll have many of the exact same game. (almost exact).
That just leads to clutter, and I think I speak for the whole community (except for the weird 10 year olds and 7 year olds who make “look look” games and spam games click bait) when I say that I hate clutter.
Making guides on individual or systemic mechanics, however, is actually helpful- because they can be used in a diverse variety of games- not clutter, but high quality maps that actually have functioning aspects.
Just some food for thought.

2 Likes

:worried: awww lemme delete it then…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.