How to make siphon

This is a guide on how to make siphon for knocking out players and not a sentry

1. Get a life cycle then make the event player knocks out

2. Then get a knockout manager and make its target player wire the life cycle to the knockout manager to event occur, activate manager.

3. Then get a health granter and make it grant however much health you want then wire the knockout manager to the health granter with target knocked out, grant player health.

This is my first guide I have made a post before but this is my first guide you should be done now and give me feedback if anything goes wrong. Enjoy!:grinning: (credit @thatmyboy)

2 Likes
  1. You just kind of stole the other guides solution from your other help topic… would recommend atleast crediting them

2. This is really short

3. This is really basic, cause all you need is a knockout manager, a single wire, and health granter.

But this is just my opinion, but I think some other people would agree with me. But nice attempt on trying to make your first guide!

7 Likes

Yea, you did kind of steal form other guides like what @Txme_Lxss said. But good try on attempting to make your first guide, just try not copy from someone.

Pictures Are Powerful