How to make SCROLLING end Credits

Hey, Jelly here! Today I’m going to show you how to create your very own scrolling end credits! This is useful for Minecraft recreations or other end-of-game features dedicated to credits. While there are many types of end credits, I am going to make scrolling ones for this tutorial.
Devices needed:
-1x Speed Modifier
-2x Teleporters
-A lot of Text
Recommended devices (Extra):
-1x Speed Modifier
-2x Button
-1x Teamswitcher
Now, let’s get into the tutorial. Firstly, let’s work on the mechanism that teleports you to the credits room. You can make this with buttons or just teleporters. Next, you don’t want your credits going 5,000 miles per hour, do you? Place a Speed Modifier down and set the targeted speed to whatever you want. I recommend 0.2 to 0.45.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 9.59.22 AM

After placing the speed modifier, wire it to the Button. Button Pressed–> Set player to configured speed.

This makes it so that the player is set to the speed when they are teleported there. Now for the credits. Place down the Text device. Set it to the creators of the map or whatever you want. Press “Enter” in between creditors. Or you can place down more text. That is it!

RETURNING PLAYERS
In Minecraft, players are set to world spawn when they finish the credits, so to do this, place down a ** Button**, a **Speed Modifier, and a Respawner.

Call the button whatever you want and configure the setting as you wish. I recommend hiding the button. Wire the button to the respawned: Button Pressed → respawn Player.

Lastly, wire the Button to the Speed Modifier. The wire should say: Button Pressed → Set Player to Configured Speed.

Final product:

Hope this helps improve your world!

13 Likes

Remember: pictures are powerful!

5 Likes

I thought of that, but I don’t know where to put them. The text is pretty much self-explanatory.

3 Likes

it is pictures still help
device settings and wires

3 Likes

great guide, but pictures. Some people learn visually, and also, the doc isn’t working. record a video and convert it to a GIF, then upload.

1 Like

Literally 3 people just said ‘put pictures’ or something like that so you don’t need to reply with the same basic thing

6 Likes

The problem is that the file is too large. Nevertheless, I’ll try harder :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m extremely sorry. I’m working on adding pictures now. Hopefully it helps when I’m done!

Wow, I haven’t seen a guide about this topic yet, great imagination.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll remove the tag now.

#Bump

2 Likes

BUMP

1 Like

we wait a few days before bumping

?

typing bump on a topic for the purpose of bringing it to the top

oh lol i thought it was a couple days cuz i was looking at the 1 month thing and not the 7h thing

well, thats a community made rule. i think it should only be done if its been at least five hours.

I say at least a few days and not in the top 20 or so 7 hours is kinda short

yo idk if you still can edit but could u fix this?

Unfortunately,I cannot edit the post anymore. Thanks for pointing it out though!

1 Like