How to make regenerating health šŸŸ©; CHECK REPLY 38 WHEN USING THIS GUIDE

Thank you a lot! Hope you have a greatā€¦
Night or day, depending on where ya are.

3 Likes

Really late but,
This only works for the game host because the game host triggered the event.
So you need a relay to broadcast the health regen to all players
Capture

6 Likes

This is actually a really cool guide!

BUMP

3 Likes

Really, itā€™s only my bumps regenerating here

Bump because NavyCatZ first guide!

3 Likes

Thank You For This Helpful Guide. It Gave Me A lot of Tips For The Repeater Too, I Has Some Trouble With That! Thank You For the Informative Pictures Too! :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums! @GimGuy!

Donā€™t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While youā€™re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :robot: !

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @GimGuy! I hope you like it here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Iā€™m glad you found my guide useful :]

6 Likes

You can use wire repeaters to use up less memory. Like this:

1 Like

idk if its too early to: bumpity bump bump

A little too earlyā€¦

i knew it was too earlyā€¦ dang it

1 Like

I know, but this was made around the time this forum was made so I canā€™t edit it. I might add a comment about wire repeaters here but not much I can do other than that.

4 Likes

So this guides was made long before I figured out that you could just use wire repeaters to save memory. Unfortunately, I was past the editing limit by the time I found out. Hereā€™s the more efficient version.

To replicate a repeater, you could just connect a trigger to a wire repeater, then the wire repeater to the trigger. Just like in the guide, connect the lifecycle to the trigger (ignore that I forgot the wires in the screenshot) to trigger it. Then, connect the trigger to the health granter. This saves a ton of memory compared to the repeater. If you want to deactivate the system, deactivate the trigger.

5 Likes

There is a trick where you can flag it and another user can flag it and you can actually then edit the post one last time after waiting 10 minutes.

Should we flag and and put something else, reason, so they can edit it?

Any reason will work

1 Like

Ok, letā€™s flag itā€¦

I flagged for spam by the way, so flag for spam
[Choosing any other flag reason will not flag the topic]

Please donā€™t do that, I donā€™t want to bypass the system limitations, get people in trouble for flagging a post without a good reason, and alert the moderators.

8 Likes