How to make Raising Cane's logo! (Difficulty 0/10 or ⬜ )

Hello and welcome to my Raising Cane’s logo guide! Today I will be teaching you how to make this:
Raising Cane's logo 5

I just want to give a shout-out to @Blizzy for inspiring me to continue with GKC!
(and just so you know if you don’t, Raising Cane’s is a fast-food that is a ripoff of Chick-fil-A)

Step 1: Background

First you’re going to get a metal sign, rectangle, wider one. You’re going to place that anywhere in your map and then your going to color it red. That’s the background! (I know it is a circle, but we have no circle :frowning: ) This is how it should look:
Capture

Step 2: The Letters

Ok, next you’re going to grab a good ol’ text box! (it’s actually called text, and it’s in devices) You are going to change the font to Fugaz One and color it white. You are goin to make the text size 144. You’re going to copy it and make that last copy black. Then you’ll put that copy right under the white to make the shadow. It should be looking like this right now:
Raising Cane's logo 2
Next you’re going to get another text (make it yellow, text size 40, text font Kalam) and put it right over the a and n of Cane’s. Then you’re going to get another metal sign and make it yellow. You’re going to put it right under the ne’s. You’re gonna get another text (chicken fingers, black, Galindo, 30) and put it in the middle of the yellow sign. Just like Cane’s, we’re gonna copy the black “chicken fingers” and make it white and make a white shadow. It should look like this:
Raising Cane's logo 3

Here is the finished product:

Whoops, my bad!
Here is the “real finished product”:
Raising Cane's logo 5
Congrats!:tada:( Chick-fil-A is superior!) I hope you feel proud! Likes are 100% appreciated!

21 Likes

Guess what:

1. I actually do not like Chick-fil-A
  2. I’ve only had Chick-fil-A like five times
  3. I have no idea what ‘Cane’s’ is
4 Likes

Well, you only had it once, of course you don’t like it. Unless you just don’t like chicken.

Also remember the art tag

1 Like

I explain what Raising Cane’s is at the top. Me and my best friend are having an argument about this. It’s been going on ever since first day of school.

1 Like

I had put it there, so weird! It disappeared!

Ohhh Also @sheluvschasee I edited it wrong thing

You don’t like Chick-fil-a… I take personal offense to this lol

4 Likes

One of my other friends has like Chick-fil-A like every day, I love coming over so then I can go to Chick-fil-A with him.

LOL

Nice, though :grin:

ok thats too much chick-fil-a.

But once a week? YES!

1 Like

@Blackhole927 , you are now my friend lol

1 Like

That’s just preference though. A lot of people where I live don’t like Chic-Fil-A. It can be alright though. I enjoy it around once per month to once per year.

2 Likes

Redirect…
Nice art. Is that your job on the forum? Artwork and stuffs?

What is Cane’s? And I love Chick-fil-A.

1 Like

I just like to talk about Gimkit. This is my second guide, I just felt like I needed to make a guide now that I’ve been on for a week.

You don’t need to know (I left an explanation on the top, also the cane’s by me is right next to chick-fil-a, so funny!)

I’ve been here since pretty much the start but havent made a single guide… so way to go!!!

1 Like

:clap:Good job @PotionMaster !