How to make _____Land ⬛

I don’t really need player id’s, because I just use team numbers. Also, there are no deals in monopoly.

1 Like

Let’s give my personal opinion on >=hard guides!

Clic-Clac-Toe: Probably mid or high :red_square: .
AUO: For me it’s easy, green, but if I was talking from a more general perspective? Really high orange or low-mid :red_square: .
Graphing Calcuator: It gives you the block code, and the basic idea, but not everything. Maybe a low red.
Exponential Graphing Calculator: I try to explain everything, however I’m a bad explainer, so probably still a high :yellow_square: .
_____Land: Very tedious to read, I never did, but gives you a lot. I would say high red or :purple_square: .
Keyboard: High red or extremely low purple.
Rithekd voting part 2: Abstract, maybe low - mid purple or extremely high :red_square:.

I don’t know if I said them all.

1 Like

Unrelated but how do you make a wiki post again?

1 Like

Click on the wrench icon after clicking on the three dots, then click on make wiki.

3 Likes

You do this after you post the post right

3 Likes

Like selling properties?

1 Like

I like making games that are mainly player-based (allowing the player to choose what to do)

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I do aswell but I can’t really do the whole code stuff.

1 Like

Yeah. Basically, the owner property is “bought” and then used to “call” the owner to pay them.

1 Like

Ok.

2 Likes

FYI: _____Land is spelled with five underscores, and is pronounced Pi-Land.

4 Likes

Pi-land? What?

I always pronounced it [awkward silence for 3 seconds]land, or mmmmmmmmmmland.

2 Likes

I said it once a few months ago when I was tired and getting my wires crossed between you the numerical constant and the game, and PiLand became how I said _____Land from then on.

4 Likes

I said blank land

3 Likes

I said :black_large_square: land or mmmmmmmmmm-land.

4 Likes

I just didn’t say it

5 Likes

I just inserted a pause into my thoughts whenever I thought about it:

How to make pause land.

6 Likes

The guide said GimLand so I pronounced it that way

2 Likes

I said Underscore Land.

2 Likes